Do You Need Help Recovering From Your Injury? 🤕
We help patients recover from musculoskeletal injuries by prescribing exercises and developing programs that are specifically tailored for each unique situation.
HEALTHCARE SCHEMES WE CURRENTLY COVER:
✅ Worker’s Compensation Claims
✅ Compulsory Third Party Claims
✅ Lifetime Care & Support Claims
✅ SIRA, iCARE, COMCARE Accepted
✅ Private Health Funds or Paying by Cash
❌ National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
❌ Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Medicare
TELEHEALTH & MOBILE TREATMENT AVAILABLE!
👇🏻 OR Select An Option To Kick Start Your Recovery👇🏻
The first 6 weeks of an injury (i.e. the acute stage), your injury should be taken care of by a physiotherapist. After that time your recovery will benefit from being led by one of our Accredited Exercise Physiologists who specialise in prescribing exercises for our patients, that are tailored to your specific situation (whether it be hydrotherapy or gym based) to assist your recovery.Joshua Van Den Broek
Principal Exercise Physiologist
Fitco Health Technologies
Mobile Treatment – We Come To You
We believe that you deserve every chance of a successful recovery and that your ability to receive effective treatment should not be determined by your geographical location. Our flexibility to facilitate treatment programs at facilities throughout the Sydney metropolitan area, is one of the greatest advantages for our patients.
Reducing patient travel directly improves patient outcomes through the increased adherence to prescribed exercises due to the convenience of receiving treatment locally. For this reason, we are committed to treating you at a facility that is close by to your home or workplace; removing any barriers that may prevent you from adhering to your treatment.
As you can see from the map below, we operate across the Sydney metropolitan area utilising a number of different pool facilities that have met our own specified hydrotherapy requirements for our patients (i.e. water temperature, pool depth, public accessibility, parking & facilities).
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT limited by using only the hydrotherapy locations shown.
*** If you have a pool facility nearby that is not listed on our website, most of the time we can still utilise that facility to provide you with treatment. All we will need is agreement from the facility that they are happy for us to utilise their pool facility to treat you (and the facility meets our hydrotherapy requirements).***
Exercise Physiology Treatment
Following our philosophy of being able to provider treatment close by to where you live, we have formed strong relationships with the 24hr gym franchises – Anytime Fitness & Plus Fitness. What this means for you, is if there is an Anytime Fitness or Plus Fitness nearby to where you live, then it is likely that we will be able to utilise that facility to provide your exercise physiology based treatment.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT limited to only using those gym facilities mentioned.
***If you have a gym facility nearby that you want to use for convenience, most of the time we will be able to utilise that facility to provide you with the treatment you need. We simply need agreement from the gym that they are happy for us to come onsite to utilise their facility to treat you.***
Unsure Whether We Can Treat You Locally?
Then we would like to invite you to contact us to schedule a time to speak with one of our Program Managers who will be able to discuss with you the most appropriate facility based on your location and specific injury needs.
We’re COVID SAFE! Conditions of Entry
Fitco Health Technologies (FHT) implemented measures in order to prioritise the health and wellbeing of both our team and our patients; and to safeguard the community against the spread of COVID-19.
The core principles adopted are:
- Creating safe environments – observing protocols around the limitation of the number of people inside third party facilities we use to provide treatment; and abiding by social distancing guidelines.
- Ensuring Third Party Facilities are maintained – including holding these facilities (gyms / pools) to account, to ensure the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of hygiene protocols are being implemented as they were intended to be.
- Provision of Telehealth Services – our commitment to providing our patients with highest quality care continues via Telehealth, where it is not appropriate to conduct treatment sessions in person.
- Adherence to Guidelines – our commitment is to adhere to the most up-to-date state and federal government instructions and guidelines, to ensure safety.
- Information will always be made available – to help people stay informed and safe.
The conditions of entry for visitors have been updated to reflect these core principles and are outlined below. These same conditions of entry will also apply to FHT staff.
Visitors are not permitted to attend scheduled appointments if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
If you experience any of the above conditions, you will need to inform FHT in advance to cancel your scheduled appointment.
Visitors not subjected to any of the above conditions must still be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the facility immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- provide FHT with their name and contact details and consent to FHT providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any FHT selected facility in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of FHT to refuse entry or request their departure from any FHT selected facility at any time and for any reason;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect
Thank you all for your cooperation during these challenging times.